Many new gamblers wonder what deposit methods are available when they decide to fund their online casino account. Online casino payment solutions vary across casinos, so you should go through the deposit page and check the most appropriate and secure option. It is often found that most online casinos have more methods for depositing than withdrawal options. This factually makes it easier for customers to deposit funds into their accounts.
Money movement is key to the online casino industry. Whether you need money to make your deposits, or withdraw cash to have your winnings, money transactions are important sector in online gambling. This is the reason that casinos offer a range of different payment methods to make the payment convenient in both directions.
Protect your personal data and manage your funds wisely through a payment method of your choice. In the list below you will be able to find more information about the top payments types in online casinos:
1. Bitcoin: One of the first forms of cryptocurrency to appear on the Internet is Bitcoin. It became available in 2009. Since then, more casinos have recognized it as an ideal platform for allowing deposits in their casinos. It is essential that online casinos provide as many deposit options as possible, so as Bitcoin begins to grow in popularity, some casino sites take advantage of this. However, several casinos still do not accept bitcoin or any type of cryptocurrency. However, this is expected to change in the future.
Although a relatively new technology, Bitcoin is fast becoming a sensation that more and more online platforms are accepting as a method of payment. Many online casinos have also added bitcoin as an acceptable payment method.
2. Credit and Debit cards: There are certainly many people who like to play their favorite games in online casinos. To do this with real money, they must be able to deposit money into the casino of their choice. One of the ways most online casinos will allow this is to use credit cards. A method that is often called plastic money by credit card users. Most casinos will accept different types of credit cards, such as Mastercard and Visa and the process of transaction is easy. In general the depositing is fast but withdrawing will end with some delays. Additionally to this, inputting your credit card details on the casino website forms always comes with some risk.
3. Bank transfers: Bank transfers are among the oldest and, therefore, one of the most reliable methods of transferring money from one bank account to another. The method is widely used by millions of people worldwide as a means of sending or receiving money or paying for various services. Many people who use bank transfers consider them as secure as cash payments and are right - bank transfers do not involve the physical transfer of money from one person to another. Only the balances in the sender's and recipient's accounts have been changed and both parties involved have been identified before the transfer can begin.
The only disadvantage of this payment method is the time it takes to clear funds. For example, depositing may take from 1 to 3 days before it reflects on the casino site and you can be allowed to start you gaming.
4. E-Wallets: There are several different e-wallets. The most popular are Skrill, Skrill1-Tap, Neteller, Paypal and Paysafecard.
The e-wallet is an online wallet. Of course, in order to have money in it, you must first transfer a certain amount. You need to do this by credit card, online banking or bank transfer. When you transfer money to your e-wallet, you can quickly and easily deposit into various casino accounts with this tool. With this method of payment there are no fees or commissions and the money is transferred immediately. One big advantage of this method of payment is the speed with which transfers are made. This is an easy and fast transfer of money between different accounts. You can also check how much money you have in your e-wallet at any time.
It contains the bank and card information you normally need for online payments, so you don't need to have this information on hand when using this method.
5. Prepaid Cards/Vouchers: Popular forms of vouchers include cards like Paysafecard. Paysafecard is one of the most popular prepaid services in the world, offered in over 40 different countries. The Paysafecard service is owned and operated by Paysafe Group PLC, a public company that also owns two of the most widely used e-wallets in the world, Skrill and Neteller. Paysafe Group is headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man and has been operating since 1996. The company is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom as proof of its legitimacy and competence. Every company that has passed the inspections of this state institution has earned its trust. This means that it provides honest and timely service and that you can trust it with your money.
6. Instant Bank Transfer: There are several third-party service providers, like Citadel, Instadebit, Sofort and Trustly, that offer the service of making bank transactions in real-time.
An increasing number of mobile casino players are turning to Trustly to send and receive money from their accounts. Trustly casino players are encouraged to take advantage of the many benefits offered by this payment method. Once the player selects the Trustly option, all you have to do is select your country and bank details before completing the deal. The payment process is clear; all the player has to do is follow some outlined steps.
Using an instant bank method of payment is a very safe way of transacting because your data is not entered into the casino site, but the service facilitates the transaction with bank-like security encryption.