The following is true for the Terms and Conditions of DBestCasino.com:
- Any and all uses of the “Website” refers to www.dbestcasino.com
- Any uses of “We”, “Us” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to DbestCasino.com.
- Any uses of “You” refers to the visitors of the Website and the users of its content.
- Any uses of “Agreement” refers to all terms, conditions and notices set forth in this document.
The Website is offered to you upon your acceptance as a visitor or user without modification of the Agreement. By visiting and using this Website you agree with the bounds and limitations of the Agreement.
It is advisable you to read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website constitutes full consent with the Agreement.
If you cannot completely agree with this Agreement, it is advisable to leave the Website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you are not authorized to use the Website.
We retain our full right to make any changes, modifications and amendments we deem fit to the Agreement. These can be made at our discretion without any need to notify any user of the Website.
Continued use of the Website implies such discretionary changes will be deemed as acceptance of the new Agreement. Acceptance and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition you to be authorized to visit and use the Website.
The following Terms and Conditions you will agree with by visiting the Website:
- All the content published on this Website (including content sent by Us via e-mail marketing) is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the outcome of any actions related with the information you read on the Website.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling formation and we do not take or facilitate financial transactions based on placing of bets or wagers.
- You agree to use the Website only for legal activities in accordance with the relevant jurisdictional laws. You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from any and all thrid-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including fees and expenses), relating to or arising from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything designed to interfere, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- You will not upload or transmit through the Website any content which We or any of our users may find as offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene. This includes content which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety. We keep the right to delete such content without sending any notification or explanation.
- You assume total responsibility for the actions you take based on the information found in the Website. Additionally to this We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free, defect-free or run uninterrupted. In case of loss or dissatisfaction related to the content in the Website it is advisable to stop using the Website. We will be not liable to you for any compensations, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages and lost profits.
- In order to increase the benefits of our Users, we may provide links from other websites or resources. You know and agree that we are not liable for the access and availability of such external sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible directly or indirectly for the practices of privacy or the content of such websites, including (without any limitation) advertisements, products or other materials or services from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- Any advertiser on our Website and We are bound by the rules implemented in the gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. You can read below a summary of the primary objectives:
a. Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or being associated with crime and/or disorder, and being used to support crime;
b. Ensure that gambling is used in a fair and open way;
c. Protect children and other vulnerable individuals from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
- You should be aware that by submitting to this Website via e-mail, posting on this Website or using other ways, content including casino reviews, questions, pictures or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or any submissions, you grant DbestCasino.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, known now or hereafter devised; and use the name that you submit in connection with such submission. We may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- DbestCasino.com shall not bear any responsibility for misinformation expressed and implied. We do our best to keep our Website free of errors or omissions, but the DbestCasino.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided of third-party websites linked to and from our Website.
- Any materials and links on this Website shall be used at your own risk. DbestCasino.com do not take any liability for any damage or loss caused, arising directly or indirectly from the materials of this Website.
- The responsibility is yours to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this Website. You will be also responsible to prove that you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state and town of your residence.
- Any content published on Dbestcasino.com are copyrighted, Unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.