The abundance of online casinos for UK based players will certainly make it difficult for you to make your choice. There are so many online operators, so you will look at their welcome offers and you can not know how to choose. Being at a loss is not good for online gamblers, so DbestCasino.com is here to help. Our specialists have done extensive work to research online casinos in the UK and find the best offers. We brought them at your fingertips to save your time and efforts. We have selected online gaming sites with exciting bonuses, welcome offers to start great online gambling for you.
You will also find the convenience of great customer service on these gaming sites. We know the preferences of today's online gamers in the UK, who prefer to play online games in instant play mode and find games to play on mobile devices. Search our frequently updated list and find online casinos in the UK to provide the best gaming environment.
How Do We Review the Best Casino Sites
At DbestCasino.com we have done our best to develop a system for rating the best online casinos in the UK. Although there are hundreds of casinos available, not all of them are on our top lists and only the best are ranked. Any casino site that does not offer general transparency should not be trusted. Here's how we decide how to make the cut:
- Game Variety: The best casino sites in the UK should offer a full online casino service consisting of live dealer play, table games such as blackjack and roulette, progressive jackpots and several hundred of the best slot games as an absolute minimum. The casino software on the casino sites must be first class and the payout rates of the game must be checked.
- Bonus Offers: In a competitive world, every online casino in the UK must have a wide range of promotions and bonus offers for both new and existing players, including a comprehensive VIP program with transparent terms and fair betting conditions. Do you need a bonus code to place your offer? Is there cashback for high rollers and VIPs? We check everything for you.
- Payment Options: Players want a variety of choices when it comes to casino payment options. We test deposit and withdrawal options at online casinos from credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and online payments to make sure they are safe, fast, secure and easy to use. Casino payouts should never be a hassle when it comes to collecting hard-earned money.
- Amazing Features: The same old experience is not enough for a company to be ranked as one of the best online casinos in the UK. We want to see new technologies, competitions and interactive elements on the casino's website, which really makes it a first-class experience.
- Process of Signing up: The best online casinos in the UK will have a clear and easy-to-use form that helps players register without any pain. In addition, by law, online casinos in the UK have strict requirements to verify player data at the registration and ensure that features such as deposit limits are easy to set for responsible betting.
- Support and Safety: The best casino sites should always be staffed by experts who are able to engage with casino customer support in live chat, phone and email, and help players when needed. They must be able to answer the difficult questions that customers can ask.
- Mobile Gaming: More than 70% of online casino players in the UK use their mobile devices to play. With that in mind, the best online casinos will have fully responsive mobile web apps and special apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Licensing and Regulation: No site is on our list of top casinos without a valid UK Gambling Commission license and an independent complaints service available to players. This one thing should be the minimum standard for any casino serving British players, and automatically excludes many global sites.
Due to this rigorous process, any online casino site featured on our site will meet all of the above criteria and you can be sure that it will be a great choice for even the most experienced online casino player in the UK.
Best UK Online Casinos
Gambling in Britain has long legal for a long time. The legalization of gambling in the UK began with the Betting and Gaming Act,1960. Legalization applies to bookmakers and casinos. Then the Games Act 1968 paved the way for more favorable conditions and the opening of more casinos. The 2014 Gambling Act contributed to the regulation of online gaming sites for UK players. So when you use such sites, you will have the confidence that these online gaming or betting sites will provide the security and safety provided by continuous monitoring. UK-based players should not look for online gambling sites based abroad. They have various sites based in the UK where they find a wide selection of games and security to deposit and withdraw. In addition, they are not legally obliged to pay taxes on gambling revenues.
Licensing and Regulation of Gambling in the UK
The Gambling Act 2005 made it perfectly legal for UK citizens to gamble online. Casino providers have the right to operate within the country, but must comply fully with the strict provisions provided to them by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). The Gambling Act of 2005 was created to regulate all forms of gambling in the country, including online gambling. The Commission, which was set up at the same time as the Act began issuing licenses to online betting companies and then regulates their work to ensure compliance with applicable laws in their activities.
The UKGC has a reputation for being the strictest gambling regulator in the world, which means that as a player you can ensure that someone is behind you. The UKGC has very strict rules that casinos must follow before issuing licenses (which are mandatory for trading within the country). UKGC strictly monitors:
- Casino Software: They will test the software to make sure that it works within the parameters of the legal standard, which means that it will be of the highest quality.
- Casino Advertising: Advertising may not be directed at minors at all, even to the extent that children's cartoon characters are not permitted for advertising. Misleading tactics for bait and switching cannot be used in UK marketing. The largest gambling companies in the United Kingdom have agreed to stop all television and radio advertising during the current period of lockdown. Existing gambling ads are replaced by messages promoting gambling safety. This decision was taken to try to limit any potential increase in "problem gambling", demonstrating how serious gambling organizations are in providing a safe and fair gambling environment for their customers.
- Money management and crime: UKGC always seeks to eliminate corrupt vendors who engage in money laundering and other corrupt causes.
- Casino Code of Conduct: UKGC wants to know that the casino is able to offer the best customer service on the market (those over the age of 18) and that vendors are sensitive to customer habits and will do their best not to feed gambling addictions in players.
The Legal Age for Gambling in the UK
In order to be able to bet, customers must provide proof of their age, which must be at least 18 years old. This is the legal age at which gambling is allowed in the United Kingdom. Only for scratchcards and for the National Lottery the minimum age is lower, 16 years.
Characteristics of a Top UK Online Casino
As for the best real money online casinos, the UK is one of the largest gaming markets in the world. There are hundreds of great websites to choose from if you live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. You can play online versions of the gambling facilities of the big brands, or one of the online casino brands offering exciting games to UK players. There are multiple perks for UK players that make it easier for them and attract more and more customers to online casinos in the UK.
First of all, there are a very large number of operators, all competing for customer attention and retention, which ensures that they support a wide variety of games and maintain efficient customer service. As a result of this competition, most online gambling sites offer exciting welcome bonuses and various other promotions.
Slots are the most popular games in online casinos in the UK, with a huge selection of titles offered by leading providers. Whether you need to look at your slot strategy or just want to know the best places for players from the UK, our experts have included in the survey so you can find the right option for you.
Another perk of online casinos UK is the fact that online site players are not affected by taxes in the UK. Winnings in online sports betting and online casino games are not taxed in the UK. This is another stimulus that contributes to the growing interest in online gambling.
Using online gambling sites extended to UK based players is risk free. As mentioned above, online operators must be fully licensed in accordance with current UK regulations. This means that online gambling activities are risk-free.
For mobile casino players, the leading sites in the UK offer exclusive downloads for free. You can play from the comfort of your own home or any other place you like. Enjoy playing some of the best casino games for players in the UK with a round of blackjack, poker, video poker, roulette, baccarat, keno, faro or bingo while on the go. This definitely makes online gaming more convenient and easier.
Language, Currency and Bonuses
British casinos offer English as a playable language, as it is the main spoken language throughout the country. But for those foreigners who would like to play in their own language, the best casinos will offer most of the major languages spoken in the world, such as German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and many others. It is vital that you understand the terms, bonus requirements and other rules of the game before playing in a casino so that you are not surprised in a bad manner.
Playing in your own currency is vital to good bankroll management, as there is nothing worse than having to calculate the exchange rate with a calculator every time you make a deposit or bet. It is good that all the top casinos in the UK offer GBP betting. This also means that you will not have to pay solid foreign exchange costs when withdrawing your winnings.
To get the most out of the currency you play in, be on the lookout for exclusive casino bonuses specifically tailored for British players playing in GBP. The best casinos will offer players the best bonuses in the UK, often matching deposits and in some cases will even provide you with "NO deposit bonuses" upon registration to provide you with free credits to use to explore the new casino environment.
Safety and Security of Payment Procedures in Online Casinos UK
Payment procedures for online casino operators offering services to UK players are securely encrypted. The modern encryption used in online casinos is SSL encryption. It ensures the security of bank data and the protection of security when customers make their payments. On the other hand, customers also have their obligations. They are obliged to provide the exact details and to comply with the conditions of the respective online operator. Otherwise, if they provide incorrect information, their profits may be withheld. In serious cases, they can even be prosecuted. In this way, online gambling legislation in the UK ensures the fairness and security of payments and withdrawals.
At UK online casinos, players can choose from an array of payment methods for depositing and withdrawing. They can use all the most popular payment options, such as Visa and MasterCard cards, bank transfers and the most popular NETELLER and PayPal e-wallets. There may be minimum and maximum limits for some of the payment methods, so please check in advance for the limits, the possible fees charged for some methods, and the speed at which withdrawals are received.
Credit Cards Payments
From 14 April 2020, casino operators can no longer accept the use of credit cards as a gambling payment, as well as credit card payments through an electronic wallet. The ban covers both online and offline gambling products, with the exception of non-remote (or land lotteries). The UKGC introduced this measure to limit the growing number of 'problem gamblers' who overuse their credit cards to gamble, effectively putting them in further debts.
VIPs and Verifications
From October 2020, casino operators in the UK are required to check consumers and set monthly limits. UKGC also publishes strict guidelines for all VIP customers. Operators must ensure the reliability of the customer and his identity, profession and source of funds before declaring one VIP.
In conclusion, you will be happy to know that the best names in the business have licenses for the United Kingdom and are loaded with value for online entertainment, especially for you. The world best online casinos are available to players from the United Kingdom. Seeing the level of service and the quality of entertainment offered by the best online casinos, you can deposit your bank account without any fear and prepare for fun, fast and honest casino entertainment at the best UK online casino.