Online casino players whose favourite games are the Slots, can be sure that online casinos offer the best bonuses and promotions especially designed for slots. At DbestCasino.com you will be welcomed to check all the latest exclusive and non-exclusive online slots bonuses. Bonuses are an important part of the casino slots gameplay. They give players the opportunity to play longer. In addition, bonuses are exactly what normally compensates for the large edge of the house and are considered to change the odds in favor of the player. From the list below you can choose a Slot Bonus and click on the button "Get Bonus". Before joining an online casino our recommendation is first to refer to the terms & conditions. Have a Good Luck!
Online Casino Bonus Offers
Bonus offers are promotions from online casinos. They reward players with free bets or free spins. Each online casino will have special offers and promotions, such as deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses and no deposit bonuses.
Casino bonuses are a great way to increase your bankroll with real money, and with a little effort you can find one that fits your budget and gaming habits. The best slots bonuses will provide gamblers with the chance to play longer and will offer them high limit slots gameplay based on a reasonably low initial deposit. Gambling for real money in online casinos is usually tied to various prizes that the casino gives to its customers. The biggest and best advantage of choosing to play in a web casino is the fact that casinos not only give some special bonuses, but also give players a much higher payout rate.
Types of Casino Slot Bonuses
There are several types of casino bonuses offered to real money players. They vary based on specific factors, such as the first deposit. The purpose of the bonuses is to reward the players and encourage them to play longer. When it comes to slots, you will usually encounter heavy betting requirements that act as a deterrent to play. The house edge is usually high and the large number of slots available on the market makes it difficult for players to meet their wagering requirements as they may vary. Building a specific strategy is also difficult, as slots are a game of chance. Fortunately, bonuses are able to neutralize the negative effect of the house and give players a better chance. In addition, there are bonuses that do not include high betting requirements or any requirements at all.
*Cashable Bonuses: This type of bonuses are considered to be the simplest and most common casino bonuses. The cashable bonus is usually tied to a wagering requirement, which varies depending on the game (it may be lower when it comes to slots than table games) and the casino itself. The slots called pre-betting, usually come with a reasonable betting requirement, and can be winning. The bonus is available for withdrawal after the player has fulfilled a certain betting requirement, which depends entirely on the casino itself.
*Sticky Bonuses: This type of slot bonuses are quite similar to Cashable ones as they also have a betting requirement. Those with low betting requirements can still generate a profit and, of course, there are some casinos that provide the opportunity to receive sticky bonuses that are not tied to any betting requirements. The latter provided by RTG often have a maximum payout. Sticky bonus is actually a bonus that can be used when placing bets, but which cannot be withdrawn. Sticky bonuses are also divided into several types. The most commonly used is "phantom" sticky bonus. It is commonly used by larger software groups. There are less common types, which are mainly used by smaller casino and gaming software providers.
*Clearplay Bonuses: This type of bonuses give players the opportunity to withdraw their winnings at any time, but only if the requirements for betting on the bonus are completely met. This makes the Clearplay bonus very similar to the Sticky one. When a player meets the entire wagering requirement, the bonus converts into cash. This type of bonus is a successful creation by Microsoft software developers and is mainly used by the casinos which are built on Microsoft gaming platform. When it comes to sign-up bonuses there are some free sign-up bonuses offered by some Microgaming casinos. Usually the casino offers a great balance in a special version of the casino software. The player receives his winnings as a bonus along with his first deposit after they pay out.
*Cashback Bonuses: Cashback bonuses are typical when it comes to slot machines. They are known to recover a certain percentage of the player's net losses over a period of time. This basically means that the bonus is only paid out if the player has a net loss for the specific period of time. Cashback bonuses usually do not have any wagering requirements, which makes them extremely preferred by slot games players.
*Game-specific Bonuses: New versions of slots or special events often come with exclusive bonuses for one or more game options. For example, you can get free spins for a selected online slot machine to try it out before spending real money. Bonus funds can also be awarded for specific games.
*Device-specific Bonuses: Nowadays, more and more players are enjoying their favorite mobile slots. Casino operators often offer exclusive bonuses for mobile devices. They can be ordered only from a compatible smartphone or tablet on the site or through the mobile application of the casino, if any.
*Percentage Deposit Bonuses: This type of casino slot bonuses are widely available in online casinos. They give you additional funds to play based on the amount of your deposit. In many cases, the rate can reach 100% and even exceed that for large deposits. Casinos encourage you to make bigger transactions to get the best bonus deals. In order to withdraw your winnings from the bonus, you will have to meet the requirements for betting in the terms and conditions.
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
Here are some of the most frequently used casino bonus terms with a brief explanation on each:
- Wagering requirements: an amount that must be wagered before you can claim a withdrawal. Usually the amount of the bonus and the deposit must be wagered several times before the winnings can be withdrawn;
- Bonus code: when you sign up for a specific bonus in some casinos you may be required to enter a bonus code or promo code. These are usually used for exclusive bonuses, tournaments or promotions;
- Welcome bonus: This type of bonus is especially reserved for new casino clients. Most of the times it contains a deposit match bonus and free spins. It can also be offered in the form of a package offer after multiple deposits;
- Free Casino Bonus: As a form of no deposit bonus, these types of bonuses will come with betting and maximum withdrawals. This means that casinos offer customers free money without any deposit requirement;
- Cashable bonus: the bonus amount and winnings can be redeemed once the betting requirements are met. This term is always visible in the conditions of a bonus offer in the best online casinos;
- Non-cashable bonus: only winnings can be withdrawn once the betting requirements have been met. This is a very important detail when reading the T&Cs casino promotion application before playing with it;
- Max Bonus: this refers to the maximum amount of the bonus offered. For example, if the first deposit offers are 100% up to € / £ / $ 200, this is the maximum bonus amount. Any amount above the deposit will not go to the percentage;
- Wagering contributions: the games will have different contribution weights. For example, slots would usually have a 100% contribution, so anything that bets on slots will contribute to the wagering requirements;
- Verification procedure: serious casinos will have processes in place to check for cash outflows and fraud. Players will usually be asked to provide documents from the support team so that the withdrawal request can proceed;
- Date of expiration: Bonuses will not last forever. This is important and should not be forgotten. Each of them has an expiration date. When the valid period expires, you will not be able to redeem the amount of your bonus and everything will be lost;
- Valid games: The bonus amount is not available for every game on the casino platform. The most common bonuses are valid for online slots, while live casinos, jackpot slots and skill games are usually not in the list;
- Payout percentage: this is the chance to win a percentage for slots. The higher the payout percentage, the lower the edge of the house, which means a greater advantage for players.
Slots Bonus Wagering Requirements
The basic concept behind the betting requirement is to ensure that players simply do not take the money and do not run away before playing any games. Thus, the casino is happy to offer a player a registration prize, but he must work for this prize. The conditions will be based on a multiple of the bonus and sometimes on a cumulation of the bonus and the amount of the deposit. For example, a typical offer will be based on 30x your bonus, which means that a £100 bonus will require bets of £3000 to clear this bonus (£30 x 100).
You will need to note which games allow you to clear the bonuses as well. Some may limit the range of slots you have access to, and some may even ignore a whole range of games in general (table games are a common example of this). Other things to watch out for here include the payment methods accepted to trigger the bonus, the time frame in which you must complete it, and the maximum bet that will contribute to the clearing.
Casinos that offer the Best Bonuses
Whether you are looking for the best welcome bonuses in online slots, a free registration slots bonus or a deposit bonus, DbestCasino.com will help you. Just browse our list of the best online casinos to find an online slots bonus that marks all your boxes.