Norway is among the nations that allow their people to play in international casino sites. With a globally open internet, this represents a huge number of choices for gamblers. For this reason, we at DbestCasino researched and found the best casino sites available to players in the region. We have worked hard to provide you with some really tempting Norwegian online casino bonuses offered by the most reputable gambling establishments. All you have to do is take a look at our list of the most competitive gambling destinations offering the best Norwegian online casino bonuses.
Casino Bonuses for Norwegian Players
As mobile casinos in Norway began to gain popularity, this changed the atmosphere of online gambling in the country. As Norwegian players are limited to only a few online casinos operating in the country, the good news is that there are many online casinos outside the country that are willing to accept players from Norway. In fact, there are many international online casinos that are trying to attract Norwegian players, so these places have even started making tempting welcome bonus packages to win Norwegians to become their loyal members.
That is why players should be especially careful and try to visit only casinos that have proven their legality and honesty. Only accept bonuses from casinos with valid licenses in the best gambling jurisdictions, such as the UK, Malta, Gibraltar, Alderney, Curacao and the Isle of Man. These establishments are usually well managed and comply with international codes of ethics. Another option is to trust our DbestCasino portal to connect you only with the best Norwegian casinos, offering the most competitive Norwegian online casino bonuses.
Norway Online Casino Bonuses Types
Although there are many bonuses for Norwegian gamblers and promotion packages, some are offered more than others. Bonuses can vary within gaming companies and between gaming companies. Each gaming company may have one standard bonus or several available bonuses depending on the amount you deposit or the types of games that will be played. For example, within the same online casino, if you like slots, there may be a separate standard slot-specific bonus with a higher amount of bonus available compared to table games.
Between casino sites, bonuses can be determined in different ways. Some casinos promote their bonuses separately; one for slots, another for table games. Some casinos promote the total bonus amount for slots and table games together. In this case, the figure may seem impressive, but if you only care about certain types of games, you may be able to take advantage of only the part of the bonus that is applicable to your games of interest.
Here is a list of the most popular types of bonuses offered to players from Norway:
- No-Deposit Bonuses: These are bonuses that some casinos offer without the need for players to make a deposit. You would simply receive free cash as an incentive to register at the casino. This is a great way for you as a player to explore the casino and feel what it has to offer before making your own deposit, plus it allows you to earn some money without any risk. However, these types of offers usually come with strict conditions, including maximum payout limits and ridiculous betting requirements.
- Matched Deposit Bonuses: The matched deposit bonus is the most common type of casino bonus It is offered at multiple gambling sites as their welcome offer for new players. As the name suggests, the matched casino bonus is a bonus offered to the player that corresponds to the amount the player deposits. This means that your deposit will be matched with a %, usually in the form of 100% or, less commonly, 200%. There are even bigger bonuses on the market of 300% or higher, but sites that offer such bonuses are more often shady and players shouldn't rely on them. We suggest that you do not claim such a bonus unless it is listed on our website.
- Free Spins: With the growing popularity of video slots, free spins have also begun to be offered. In the beginning, the casinos were very generous with the distribution of free spins. There is even an example of a player at Rizk Casino winning over £ 10,000 who started with 10 free spins. And today, almost all welcome bonus offers will include a batch of free spins, which will usually be limited to specific slots.
- Reload Bonuses: The reload bonus is similar to the matched deposit bonus, but is offered mainly to existing customers not to new players. This is the best way to encourage customers to return and to play more. On the other hand, it is also a way to reward loyal customers. The reload bonus will usually be lower than the matched deposit bonus and is usually offered as a 50% bonus. Many of the casinos listed on our best casino bonus page like to link reload bonuses to their promotions and offer them weekly to returning customers.
- High Roller Bonuses: The high roller bonuses are designed for high roller players who prefer to bet large amounts of cash. Of course, these players will receive the biggest bonuses available on the market. High roller bonuses obviously cost more than the standard welcome bonus. They may also benefit from better conditions and no maximum bet rules apply.
Be aware of Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
Make sure that no online casino offer really offers free money, so be sure to take a few minutes to read the terms and conditions. All gaming companies determine what you need to do in their conditions to get the value offered in their bonus. Most often this will require you to make a minimum deposit in your account. They will then likely determine the conditions that must be met in terms of how much you have to play or "roll over" your deposited funds before your bonus can be credited to your account, and when the bonus funds can qualify to withdraw as money.
In other words, don't sign up for a casino bonus, thinking you can have fun in the system and win right away. The conditions are set so that new players can enjoy additional credits in their account to enjoy more casino play. Bonuses are not intended for free money that can be withdrawn immediately. Know what you are registering for, read carefully the terms and conditions of your bonus offer.
Currency and Language
The Norwegian bonuses available come in the Norwegian krone (NOK). The benefits of this are invaluable. This simply means that you can have a movement in a currency in which you are familiar with the value. Since you will not have to make unnecessary currency exchanges, you will also save on foreign currency fees.
The nature of casino bonuses requires you to read the terms of each offer, as the small print often obscures vital information necessary for the success of your request. Reading in an unfamiliar language can lead to confusion, frustration and significant loss. For this reason, Norwegians can expect to read the latest bonuses in Norwegian, Swedish or English.
Laws imposed by the government, which prevent Norwegian financial institutions from doing business with foreign casinos, could prevent players from bidding for bonuses or even withdrawing profits. This is legally overcome by using a third party payment method. Some of those offered in Norway include Paysafecard payment vouchers that are paid anonymously; Fundsend, Entropay, as well as e-wallet solutions such as Neteller and Skrill, which specialize in casino betting and bonus purchases. Make sure that the specific bonus you are applying for allows deposits in e-wallets.
DbestCasino.com spares no effort to connect you with the best Norwegian online casino bonuses available through reputable and tested casino operators around the world. Take your bonus and register a casino account to get started. When a bonus code is provided, just go to the bonus page of the site and redeem your bonus there by entering the code.