Online casino bonuses became a strategy used to encourage players to either register or continue playing on casino sites. While looking for a new operator, you will come across many variants of these offers. If you are in a search for Canada online casino, you may be overwhelmed by the variety of bonuses available. At DbestCasino.com we are dedicated to providing you with the latest casino bonuses, giving you more money to play real money casino games.
1. No deposit bonus: 25 Free spins
2. First deposit: 100% up to $400 or 1BTC + 180 Free spins
3. Second deposit: 50% up to $400 or 1 BTC
4. Third deposit: 50% up to $800 or 2 BTC
5. Fourth deposit: 100% up to $400 or 1 BTC
What is a Casino Bonus?
Casino bonuses are a great opportunity to increase your bankroll. You usually receive free cash or bonus spins on your deposit. A casino bonus is a bonus you receive when you make a deposit at a casino. Online casinos will match your deposit to a certain percentage of your total deposit. Nowadays, it is common for online casinos to offer bonus promotions that include both extra cash and bonus spins. You usually have to wager your extra money according to the terms and conditions of the bonus before you can withdraw your winnings.
Types of Casino Bonuses
Here are some of the most common bonuses online casinos offer to their customers:
- First Deposit Bonuses – This may be a bonus for welcoming the new players who decide to register an account. It may also take the form of a percentage cash match bonus applied for making a qualifying first-time deposit.
- No Deposit Bonuses - These types of bonuses can be in the form of free cash or free spins. They will be activated in exchange for registering a new casino account or as a reward to a player. It is not necessary to make a deposit to claim these offers, but the terms and conditions have to be performed.
- No Wager Bonuses - A free wager bonus means that you can keep your winnings without playthrough requirements. Check other conditions, such as maximum winning limits and expiration dates. A deposit may be required to claim a no-wager bonus.
- Extra Spins – Extra spins or bonus spins may come as a part of a casino welcome bonus. It may be applied in return for a qualifying deposit.
- Cashback - A cashback reward program is an incentive program operated by online casinos in which a percentage of the amount spent is returned to your casino account.
- Loyalty Bonuses and VIP Bonuses - Existing casino players also receive various additional prizes such as loyalty bonuses and a VIP rewards. If you stay loyal to the casino, you can get VIP treatment. Loyalty bonuses are mostly additional free spins, cash prizes, deposit bonuses or VIP points. You can also the opportunity to exchange your VIP points for money.
How to Activate a Casino Bonus?
Casinos offer attractive bonuses and promotions to get more new customers to register, make deposits and become regular players. Once you have liked a bonus at an online casino site you will have to follow some steps and fulfill certain actions.
As soon as you fill in the registration form and confirm your account, you will be able to log in with your username and password. Then you can collect a bonus. Several online casinos would allow you to claim a bonus during the registration. Others require you to enter a code. If you feel that you cannot meet the bonus wagering requirements, there is always the option to ignore it and just start playing your favourite games.
When you claim a welcome bonus, the funds will be credited to your account. They will come as bonus money after the minimum deposit is made. Many casinos can be seen to offer welcome packages, which would be divided into several bonuses after your first deposits. For a regular player who wants to claim a bonus, the casino will allow to enter a bonus code. Then the player's account will be funded accordingly. Once all the necessary requirements are met, the winnings can be withdrawn.
What can the Wagering Requirements be?
Any bonus, either a welcome bonus or a reward offer for existing users, comes with its specific terms and conditions. There are no online casinos that are interested in giving the players free cash just for signing up and depositing. You can see requirements to wager your bonus, and in some cases the amount of the deposit, a certain number of times before you are allowed to withdraw all winnings from the bonus. By fulfilling the wagering requirements you will be simply forced to spend the bonus money.
By claiming a bonus, you agree to the terms associated with them. So it's a good idea to skip it if you think you won't be able to meet the betting requirements within the specified time period. You will very occasionally come across wager-free bonuses. They are rare and often with small transactions. However, you can keep your winnings from the bonuses without any conditions. Just go through the small print to make sure the bonus is really free of betting requirements.
Casino Bonus Codes
A casino bonus code is a series of letters or numbers (or a combination) that you must enter when making a deposit or registering for an account if you want to qualify for the bonus offer. Here are the several steps you will need to follow when you want to claim a casino bonus by using promotional codes:
- Find your favourite bonus
- Fill in the registration form
- If there is a code that needs to be used, it will be automatically entered. Once this has been done you get your sign-up bonus.
- When the code is not entered automatically, you can add it yourself.
- Finish the registration and enjoy your gameplay.
In some cases the code does not work. Do not panic, because you can contact the online casino customer support. They will immediately help you get your bonus money.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
Before claiming an online bonus, it's a must to read the terms and conditions attached to the bonus you have chosen. Nowadays the online casinos have to make their T&Cs visible and easy to read. At first glance, they are very similar and almost identical, but even the smallest differences can be important and make a bonus worth it more than an other one. In effect, the terms and conditions limit what you can and cannot do while playing with your bonus.
- Maximum Deposit - Some Canadian casinos limit the amount of money you can earn when you play with casino bonuses. Actually this is a way to protect yourself and is imposed mainly on no deposit bonuses.
- Minimum Deposit - Often casinos apply a minimum deposit amount to each type of deposit bonus they offer. You can get excellent match bonus offers with a minimum deposit of $ 10, $ 20, $ 50. These casino bonus deals can be even more valuable to you than some free spins with no deposit casino promotions!
- Payment Method Restrictions - You may not be eligible for casino bonuses with specific payment methods (regular e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller) in real money casinos. Always make sure you get the bonus before you make a deposit.
- Game Restrictions - There is usually a pre-selected list of slot games in which you can play with free spins and deposit bonuses. In addition, not all games account for the betting requirement and not all casino games contribute equally to the betting requirement. Most table games and video poker are often out of limits; some casinos also restrict progressive jackpot slots. The game selection options you have are mainly due to the high player return (RTP) of these casino games.
- Expiry - Make sure your bonus offers do not expire. Most casinos require you to redeem your bonus and meet the betting requirement within a certain period of time. In order to be able to enjoy the bonus you have chosen, make sure it has a longer life.
Claiming a casino bonus will give you a lot of extra playing time for your deposit. Casino bonuses in Canada are usually given as a welcome bonus to new casino players or bonus offers to keep loyal players happy. But nothing comes for free and the terms and conditions apply to even the best online casino bonuses. We recommend that you read the standard bonus terms, such as wagering requirements, the maximum/minimum deposit limit, as this will have a significant impact on your bonus. You should also carefully check which games you can play using your bonus. Usually, you can use bonus spins for a specific slot. In addition, live games are not one of the games you can play with a bonus.
Be sure to check DbestCasino from time to time to learn about the latest casino bonuses available to players in Canada and choose the one that suits your taste. You can play your favourite casino games, have fun and improve your gaming experience. Our team always tries to cover the terms and conditions related to the bonuses being reviewed.