Top Online Gambling Terms for Beginners
As one of the biggest source of entertainment online gambling attracts new customers every day. But when you are not familiar with the most commonly used terms, online gambling may seem quite intimidating.
To help the new players here is a list of the most commonly used online gambling terms they need to know
- Beginner's luck: To avoid the feeling of disappointment from the very beginning the new players need a bit more luck in the winning than the regular gamblers. This term is actually important for any new initiative.
- Balance: As a financial term it refers to the amount of money you have in your online casino account. Depending on what balance you have you can make bets on the games available in the online casino you have chosen to play at.
- Deposit: This is the amount of money you need to place in your account to play at the casino. This must be done from the start of your play. The deposit will be added to the balance in your account.
- Maximum Bet: This term refers to the maximum amount you can bet on an online casino game.
- Real Money: This is the amount of cash (money) you are allowed to withdraw without any requirements.
- Bonus Money: This is an amount of money which you can only use to continue playing at the casino.
- House edge: This terms is usually indicated in percentages and refers to the average profit the casino earns from your bet or the chance they have of winning over you.
- RNG (Random Number Generator): The random numbers and combinations generated by a specific mechanism for every spin to ensure you have a fair gambling session.
Casino Rewards Terms
- Bonus / Casino Bonus / Online Casino Bonus: This is the favourite trick the casino makes to encourage you to keep playing. The online casino bonus is the extra money that is given by the casino and it increases your chances to win or try new and new games.
- Cashback: This is another form of a casino bonus. By the cashback offered by the casino you receive a chance to get back a percentage of your losses. You can get this either as real money or bonus money.
- Free Spins: This is a bonus feature for rewarding you. When you play online slots you get free spins without the requirement to pay for them. As a casino bonus (called also Extra Spins or Casino Spins) the number of free spins you receive can be played only on specific slots.
This is the amount of terms and conditions given when you get an online casino bonus. These can be requirements referring to the total amount of time you can play through your casino bonus. There are also requirements on betting your deposit or when you want to withdraw your winnings obtained from your casino bonus.
With the above list of frequently used online casino terms we would like to make you feel a bit friendlier with your gameplay in virtual activity still new for you. You can also look at our list of Top Rated Online Casinos and choose a safe and sure online casino to play at.
Free Slots by Game Maker
Free Slots by Type
Latest Casino News
Casinos by Software
- Cryptologic Casinos
- Microgaming Casinos
- Amaya Casinos
- Nextgen Gaming Casinos
- WGS Technology
- WMS Gaming
- TopGame Technology
- Thunderkick Casinos
- SkillOnNet Casinos
- RTG Casinos
- Rival Gaming
- IGT Casinos
- EGT Casinos
- BetSoft Gaming
- Netent Casinos
- Playtech Casinos
- Play N Go Casinos
- NuWorks Gaming
- Novomatic Casinos
- Aristocrat Casinos