Meet the challenge and upgrade your skills with the new TriStation Gaming Machine in Las Vegas
Nowadays casino players are really interested in Skill-Based Gaming Machines. Differently from other casino games the rewards received from these Machines depend on the skill level of the users and not only on their good luck.
For players who prefer to test and improve their skills, the Skill-Based Gaming Machines delivered by the Las Vegas Strip could be potentially rewarding.
More options are available now for players who would like to earn cash by using their skills and the latest technology graphic games.
Gamblit Gaming have recently presented at Planet Hollywood the TriStation, which has 3 different interactive gaming stations. Six really exciting skill based games can be played on the TriStation. Winning is much easier with the TriStation Gaming Machine than it is on luck-based gaming machines.
Six Skill Based Games
There are six top quality games available to invest money and play games with a bigger chance to win
- Slice of Cake – This is a game where players have to chop and slice different products and then bake a delicious cake.
- Smoothie Blast – In this healthier gaming version players need to slice different kinds of fruit and mix them together to make nice smoothie.
- Match 3volution – The target of With Match 3volution game is to create characters and match them with their main features.
- Lucky Words – You can play the game Lucky Words by putting together letters and create new words.
- Catapult King – Players have the access to the magic world of kings and castles. They will be required to use catapults to get their knights into the castle.
- Into the Dead – The last game called, Into the Dead is an interactive Zombie game. By shooting zombies you can make good amount of cash.
These six TriStation games have different coin-in and extremely generous pay-outs. The rules are also different for the different casinos. For example the minimum bet ranges between 50 cents and $2, but customers can enjoy for hours these creative games based on the skills.
According to some amendments in the gaming regulations, the Nevada Gaming Control Board bought the TriStation. The hopes are to make the process of gaming technologies developing go faster.
The Control Board approved the Gamblit Model G gaming machine that was launched at various casinos on the Las Vegas gaming strip earlier this year.
The popularity of Skill Based Gaming Machines has been increasing very fast. The main reason is the fact that players prefer to win depending on their skills.