Enjoy online gambling by playing responsibly
Nowadays online gambling has become one of the most popular form of entertainment for millions all around the world.
Experience shows that only players who manage to play responsibly can keep the fun and enjoy this fun pastime. But unfortunately, this is not the case for everyone. Many online casino customers get addicted only because they do not obey some simple rules for responsible gambling.
Sweden is one of the countries that have seriously committed to helping Swedish online casino players play responsibly in order to protect them from addiction
To achieve this goal a new program with responsible gambling practices was launched by the Spelinspektionen Regulatory Body which was previously known as the Lotteriinspektionen.
This program was announced for the first time in October, 2018. It represents a database for all online gambling operators licensed in Sweden. They have to accept some rules before starting their marketing and have wagers.
Additionally to this, all online casino players have the opportunity to sign up for this service of self-exclusion by linking to Spelpaus on the online casino sites. It seems to be very popular as more than 10,000 Swedish casino players have already made use of the service and no longer have access to online gambling sites.
10 Ways to Play Responsibly
GambleAware suggests the following 10 tips for safe and responsible gambling. They are mainly based on the principle of self-exclusion.
- Gambling should be nothing than fun – Don't think of gambling only as a way to make a quick profit – even you feel very lucky on this day.
- Play only with spare cash – Be always sure that on this day you can afford to lose the money you are playing with.
- Put a limit on your budget – Set a certain amount of cash and even it may be tempting to spend a bit more, always limit to that budget.
- Put a limit on your time – Keep track of the time you spend playing your favourite casino games. Just set the alarm on your telephone.
- Never try to 'chase your losses'. - It is important to let your losses go and try again another day.
- Think positively while gambling – Don't expect that your favourite online casino will change the matters if you’re feeling down or depressed on this day.
- Find the healthy balance – It is important to look for the balance between the fun from playing and spending time and money with your family, friends, for exercising or outdoor activities.
- Don't use your bank card – Keep control on the cash you spend and ignore completely your bank card while playing casino games.
- Take a break regularly – Stop playing from time to time for a snack, piece of breath and make sure that this activity works for your very best.
- Stay clearheaded while gambling – Don't drink alcohol or use drugs to be sure that you are playing responsibly.
As soon as you notice that you lose the control try to talk to a friend and get help from a professional.
Free Slots by Game Maker
Free Slots by Type
Latest Casino News
Casinos by Software
- Cryptologic Casinos
- Microgaming Casinos
- Amaya Casinos
- Nextgen Gaming Casinos
- WGS Technology
- WMS Gaming
- TopGame Technology
- Thunderkick Casinos
- SkillOnNet Casinos
- RTG Casinos
- Rival Gaming
- IGT Casinos
- EGT Casinos
- BetSoft Gaming
- Netent Casinos
- Playtech Casinos
- Play N Go Casinos
- NuWorks Gaming
- Novomatic Casinos
- Aristocrat Casinos